Monday, January 11, 2010

Million Challenge

There is T.V. series called "Pokerstars Million Dollars Challenge" witch gave regular people a shut of winning 1 million dollar in national television.
Playing poker in T.V with celebrities and for a million dollar was tempting enough for me to find out how can i get to this show, and that was the beginning of million challenges that i deal with to preparing for this show.
First step for getting to this program was,

Wining free roll tournament that starting every day at pokerstars at 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. until the end of December 2009, I had approximately about month to win one of this tournaments so I can get to next step.

By school finishing at 4:30 I didn’t had much time to go home and start playing poker on my laptop, since these tournaments were free for everyone in Canada and U.S, there were tons of amateur poker players that impossible to bluff and time to time by getting extremely lucky shoot you out of tournaments, Did I mention that each time 10’000 players were playing in this tournaments….

After 3 time failing, I finally got it at 4th time, I become fist between 10’000 people, it’s been long time that I feel rush of adrenalin again, feeling a success always a pleasant feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment